Verdens Bedste is known locally in Norway as “The Worlds Best Cake”. After tasting it, you will see why. The cake originates from the northern Norwegian town of Kvæfjord, it’s also known as Kvæfjordkake, and was once an expensive treat. Cakes and sweet treats are a large part of the Norwegian lifestyle and play a central role in meetings, reunions and celebrations. Freshly baked delights are often on-hand, at home, awaiting visitors and unexpected guests. In Norway it is about spending quality time with those you care about.
To download your recipe card, follow the instructions below:
– Click on the recipe card image below – this will take you to a new page with the recipe card on it.
– From here right click on your mouse and click the ‘save as’ button.
– Save the card wherever you choose and then open it up.
– Once you have opened your recipe card you print it using your chosen printer.
– All you have to do now is go shopping!
Alternatively, download the PDF version of May’s Supper Club recipe card by clicking here.
Are you a budding blogger? Or do you know anyone who is? Each month we get some bloggers to try out our recipes, and we’re always on the lookout for more people to give us their feedback. If you are interested in taking part, or would like some more information please drop us a quick email, our address is firstname.lastname@example.org.