Despite the name of the Parmigiana, which means “from Parma”, the dish comes from Sicily. It is typically a summer dish that can be eaten either cold or warm. The name comes from “parmicciana” which represents a type of aubergine grown in the area. Aubergines we’re introduced by the Arabs and are used in many of the local specialitys, not just Parmigiana.
To download your recipe card, follow the instructions below:
– Click on the recipe card image below – this will take you to a new page with the recipe card on it.
– From here right click on your mouse and click the ‘save as’ button.
– Save the card wherever you choose and then open it up.
– Once you have opened your recipe card you print it using your chosen printer.
– All you have to do now is go shopping!
Alternatively, download the PDF version of June’s Supper Club recipe card by clicking here.
Are you a budding blogger? Or do you know anyone who is? Each month we get some bloggers to try out our recipes, and we’re always on the lookout for more people to give us their feedback. If you are interested in taking part, or would like some more information please drop us a quick email, our address is firstname.lastname@example.org.