This recipe is courtesy of Head Chefs Görgen Jonsson and Marcus Bengtsson at Restaurant Sand in Bastad, Southern Sweden. Flash-fried scallops with a green asparagus, trout roe and migas salad, finished with creamed yellow tomatoes.
The southernmost region of Sweden, Skåne is a land of undulating countryside, orchards, vineyards and glorious stretches of sandy beach. The region is familiarly known as the breadbasket of the country and is synonymous with good food. Asparagus, strawberries, raspberries, potatoes, apples, cabbages and parsnips are all grown locally.
Combine these ingredients with the local lamb, dairy products, goose, cured ham, suckling pig, freshwater fish and seafood and you are guaranteed a delicious feast.
Discover the cuisine of Skåne on www.skanskamatupplevelser.com
To download your recipe card, follow the instructions below:
– Click on the recipe card image below – this will take you to a new page with the recipe card.
– From here right click on your mouse and click the ‘save as’ button.
– Save the card wherever you choose and then open it up.
– Once you have opened your recipe card you print it using your chosen printer.
– All you have to do now is go shopping!
Alternatively, download the PDF version of June’s Supper Club recipe card by clicking here.
Are you a budding blogger? Or do you know anyone who is? Each month we get some bloggers to try out our recipes, and we’re always on the lookout for more people to give us their feedback. If you are interested in taking part, or would like some more information please drop us a quick email, our address is firstname.lastname@example.org