Traditionally, this is a dish that is served during Greek lent and often consumed on the first day of lent known as Kathara Deftera (Clean Monday).
Although this dish may seem strange to some, many Greeks consider it as a comfort food. It’s combination of lean protein, starch and tomato, makes this dish a very nutritiously valuable meal.
With many of the Greek Islands steeped in a rich fishing history, octopus has been established as a much loved part of the Greek diet for many years now.
To download your recipe card, follow the instructions below:
– Click on the recipe card image below – this will take you to a new page with the recipe card.
– From here right click on your mouse and click the ‘save as’ button.
– Save the card wherever you choose and then open it up.
– Once you have opened your recipe card you print it using your chosen printer.
– All you have to do now is go shopping!
Alternatively, download the PDF version of August’s Supper Club recipe card by clicking here.
Are you a budding blogger? Or do you know anyone who is? Each month we get some bloggers to try out our recipes, and we’re always on the lookout for more people to give us their feedback. If you are interested in taking part, or would like some more information please drop us a quick email, our address is email@example.com