Cyprus was where it all started for Sunvil 45 years ago, and the Mediterranean island will always have a special place in our hearts and in our stomachs.
Cypriot cuisine is a unique blend of Greek, African and Middle Eastern dishes. Meals are often lengthy affairs and involve many courses. The Cypriot Mezedes is probably what the island is most famous for. Mezedes are a rich selection of appetisers and savouries served in small dishes.
Koupepia – also known as dolmades – are often included in the Mezedes. Our chairman, enjoys his Koupepia served with natural yoghurt.
To download your recipe card, follow the instructions below:
– Click on the recipe card image below – this will take you to a new page with the recipe card.
– From here right click on your mouse and click the ‘save as’ button.
– Save the card wherever you choose and then open it up.
– Once you have opened your recipe card you print it using your chosen printer.
– All you have to do now is go shopping!
Alternatively, download the PDF version of September’s Supper Club recipe card by clicking here.
Are you a budding blogger? Or do you know anyone who is? Each month we get some bloggers to try out our recipes, and we’re always on the lookout for more people to give us their feedback. If you are interested in taking part, or would like some more information please drop us a quick email, our address is email@example.com