Ta Kymata (Angelos Taverna) is the oldest taverna in Skopelos Town and has always been in the same family. The four brothers who currently run the taverna are the fourth generation after their great grandmother started it in 1896.
The brothers Rigas, Christos, Andreas and Christoforos started helping their father and uncle in the taverna as children!
The name of the taverna means ‘The Waves’ and is located at the end of the Old Port with beautiful views over the water and the bay of Skopelos. It is also often referred to as Angelos Taverna, the name of the brothers father.
To download your recipe card, follow the instructions below:
– Click on the recipe card image below – this will take you to a new page with the recipe card.
– From here right click on your mouse and click the ‘save as’ button.
– Save the card wherever you choose and then open it up.
– Once you have opened your recipe card you print it using your chosen printer.
– All you have to do now is go shopping!
Alternatively, download the PDF version of May’s Supper Club recipe card by clicking here.
Are you a budding blogger? Or do you know anyone who is? Each month we get some bloggers to try out our recipes, and we’re always on the lookout for more people to give us their feedback. If you are interested in taking part, or would like some more information please drop us a quick email, our address is email@example.com