This dish, also known as ‘Jansson’s temptation’ is said to have been named for Pelle Janzon, a food loving Swedish opera singer of the early 20th century. The recipe was published for the first time in 1940 and this rich dish quickly became a classic of the Swedish Christmas dinner table.
(Recipe courtesy of ‘Swedish Culinary Classics’ by Carl Jan Granqvist and Lena Katarina Swanberg)
To download your recipe card, follow the instructions below:
- Click on the recipe card image below – this will take you to a new page with the recipe card
- From here right click on your mouse and click the ‘Save As’ button
- Save the card wherever you choose then open it
- Once you have opened your recipe card, print it using your chosen printer
- Now all you have to do is go shopping!
Alternatively download the PDF version of November’s Supper Club recipe card by clicking here.
Are you a budding blogger? Or do you know anyone who is? Each month we get some bloggers to try out our recipes and we’re always on the lookout for more people to give us their feedback. If you are interested in taking part or would like some more information, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org