Vasilopita is a traditional Greek cake served at midnight on New Year’s Eve to celebrate the life of Saint Basil. After baking the cake, a coin is inserted through the base and when cut, the person who finds the coin is said to be granted good luck for the rest of the year.
To download your recipe card, follow the instructions below:
- Click on the recipe card image below – this will take you to a new page with the recipe card
- From here right click on your mouse and click the ‘Save As’ button
- Save the card wherever you choose and the open it up
- Once you have opened your recipe card, print it using your chosen printer
- All you have to do now is go shopping!
Alternatively, download the PDF version of the December Supper Club recipe card by clicking here.
Are you a budding blogger or do you know someone who is? Each month we get some bloggers to try out our recipes and we’re always on the lookout for more people to give us their feedback. If you are interested in taking part or would like more information, please drop us an email at email@example.com