This dish is full of the exotic flavours of Sicily, echoing the island’s turbulent past when various rulers – Greeks, Romans, Arabs and Spanish to name a few – left a strong imprint on everything from architecture to Sicily’s remarkably varied cuisine.
To download your recipe card, follow the instructions below:
- Click on the recipe card image – this will take you to a new page with the recipe card
- From here right click on your mouse and click the ‘Save As’ button
- Save the card wherever you choose and then open it
- Once you have opened the recipe card, you can print it using your chosen printer
- All you have to do now is go shopping!
Alternatively, download the PDF version of the April Supper Club recipe card by clicking here.
Are you a budding blogger or do you know someone who is? Each month we get some bloggers to try out our recipes and we’re always on the lookout for more people to give us their feedback. If you are interested in taking part or would like more information, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org