The Caipirihna is the national cocktail of Brazil. It is made with Brazil’s most popular indigenous spirit cachaça, a rum-like distillate. The Caipirihna was invented in the early 20th century, and was used to cure Spanish Flu using garlic and honey as additional ingredients.
To download your recipe card, follow the instructions below:
- Click on the recipe card image – this will take you to a new page with the recipe card
- From here right click on your mouse and click the ‘Save As’ button
- Save the card wherever you choose and then open it
- Once you have opened the recipe card, you can print it using your chosen printer
- All you have to do now is go shopping!
Alternatively, download the PDF version of the July Supper Club recipe card by clicking here.
Are you a budding blogger or do you know someone who is? Each month we get some bloggers to try out our recipes and we’re always on the lookout for more people to give us their feedback. If you are interested in taking part or would like more information, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org