This is a dish that really exemplifies the wisdom of Greek-Mediterranean cuisine. Beans were one of the main ingredients in the traditional Mediterranean diet, particularly for Greeks who used them as a main source of protein due to long periods of religious fasting (over 200 days a year) that prohibited most animal products.
To download your recipe card, follow the instructions below:
- Click on the recipe card image – this will take you to a new page with the recipe card
- From here right click on your mouse and click the ‘Save As’ button
- Save the card wherever you choose and then open it
- Once you have opened the recipe card, you can print it using your chosen printer
- All you have to do now is go shopping!
Alternatively, download the PDF version of the July Supper Club recipe card by clicking here.
Are you a budding blogger or do you know someone who is? Each month we get some bloggers to try out our recipes and we’re always on the lookout for more people to give us their feedback. If you are interested in taking part or would like more information, please drop us an email at email@example.com