This pie is popular all over Greece, appearing in many guises from elegant triangles to huge spirals. They’re ideal for al fresco dining, and are just as good cold as picnic food or part of a meze.
The best spanakopitas are freshly made in the Greek bakeries or ‘Fournos’ – and provide the perfect snack to eat in the shade beneath an olive tree.
For the rest of us not lucky enough to dwell on a charming Greek Island, we can make these delicious snacks easily wherever we are in the world!
To download your recipe card, follow the instructions below:
– Click on the recipe card image below – this will take you to a new page with the recipe card on it.
– From here right click on your mouse and click the ‘save as’ button.
– Save the card wherever you choose and then open it up.
– Once you have opened your recipe card you print it using your chosen printer.
– All you have to do now is go shopping!
Alternatively, download the PDF version of March’s Sunvil Supper Club recipe card by clicking here.
Are you a budding blogger? Or do you know anyone who is? Each month we get some bloggers to try out our recipes, and we’re always on the lookout for more people to give us their feedback. If you are interested in taking part, or would like some more information please drop us a quick email, our address is firstname.lastname@example.org.