Tiramisù is a sweet dessert that originates from Italy. There are mixed views on exactly when and where in Italy the cake originated but many believe that it was first created in the late 1600s in Siena, Tuscany. The dessert was supposedly prepared in honour of the state visit of the Grand Duke Cosimo III de Medici. Known as ‘Zuppa del Duca’, the Duke’s pudding, it was a great success, especially among courtesans, who found it to be both stimulating and aphrodisiac.
To download your recipe card, follow the instructions below:
– Click on the recipe card image below – this will take you to a new page with the recipe card on it.
– From here right click on your mouse and click the ‘save as’ button.
– Save the card wherever you choose and then open it up.
– Once you have opened your recipe card you print it using your chosen printer.
– All you have to do now is go shopping!
Alternatively, download the PDF version of February’s Supper Club recipe card by clicking here.
Are you a budding blogger? Or do you know anyone who is? Each month we get some bloggers to try out our recipes, and we’re always on the lookout for more people to give us their feedback. If you are interested in taking part, or would like some more information please drop us a quick email, our address is email@example.com.