Pantzarosalata or beetroot salad is a popular Greek salad known for its fresh taste. Mostly enjoyed as side dish, this Greek salad is not of modern origin but has been popular in Greek cuisine for quite some time. As a side dish it goes very well with fried or grilled fish. It tastes good whether it is served cold or hot. It is usually made fresh before serving.
To download your recipe card, follow the instructions below:
– Click on the recipe card image below – this will take you to a new page with the recipe card on it.
– From here right click on your mouse and click the ‘save as’ button.
– Save the card wherever you choose and then open it up.
– Once you have opened your recipe card you print it using your chosen printer.
– All you have to do now is go shopping!
Alternatively, download the PDF version of September’s Supper Club recipe card by clicking here.
Are you a budding blogger? Or do you know anyone who is? Each month we get some bloggers to try out our recipes, and we’re always on the lookout for more people to give us their feedback. If you are interested in taking part, or would like some more information please drop us a quick email, our address is firstname.lastname@example.org