This recipe makes circa 30 scones depending on the size of the balls you make. They can be served any time – for breakfast, coffee, a snack, or with aperitifs.
These Cheese Scones were made by Giota Vasileiou (from Erotokritos Apartments), a friend of the Ismini Hotel on Ammouliani . They are a local version of traditional Tyropitakia (Cheese filled pastries). There are many variations of this recipe using different types of cheeses and herbs, but Feta and flaky pastry dough are normally the base of this Greek favourite.
To download your recipe card, follow the instructions below:
– Click on the recipe card image below – this will take you to a new page with the recipe card.
– From here right click on your mouse and click the ‘save as’ button.
– Save the card wherever you choose and then open it up.
– Once you have opened your recipe card you print it using your chosen printer.
– All you have to do now is go shopping!
Alternatively, download the PDF version of July’s Supper Club recipe card by clicking here.
Are you a budding blogger? Or do you know anyone who is? Each month we get some bloggers to try out our recipes, and we’re always on the lookout for more people to give us their feedback. If you are interested in taking part, or would like some more information please drop us a quick email, our address is firstname.lastname@example.org