Stifado is a traditional Greek dish served up by virtually every Greek Island taverna. Beef stifado is a nourishing meaty stew made with shallot onions and should be pronounced stifatho rather than stifado with emphasis on the ‘fa’. The meat is usually beef but it can be lamb, rabbit or any sort of game.
To download your recipe card, follow the instructions below:
- Click on the recipe card image below – this will take you to a new page with the recipe card
- Right click on your mouse and click the ‘Save as’ button
- Save the card wherever you choose and then open it
- Once you have opened the recipe card, print it using your chosen printer
- All you have to do now is go shopping!
Alternatively, download the PDF version of January’s Supper Club recipe card by clicking here.
Are you a budding blogger or do you know someone who is? Each month we get some bloggers to try out our recipes and we’re always on the lookout for more people to give us their feedback. If you are interested in taking part or would like more information, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org